Vilvam has been our ancestral home for 4 generations now and has seen a steady flow of friends and relatives coming over to celebrate a number of festivities with us. Vilvam, therefore brings us a lot of pleasant memories and symbolizes lives well lived. We hope your stay with us fills you with this same feeling of warmth and belongingness.
- With 5 independent bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen and dining area, Vilvam can accommodate four families or one large family of 10. We can also offer a separate space for your driver/helper.
- With prior notice, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner can be arranged on all days. We can also share with you, pointers on our favourite joints of Kodai.
- We believe godliness is next only to cleanliness. Hence, paramount emphasis is given to cleanliness and hygiene at Vilvam.
- Every room is equipped with an LED television telecasting popular television channels and a good collection of movies.
- Vilvam houses a small library of books for kids and adults for one those rainy afternoons when you would rather stay indoors. You could also enjoy a game of chess or carom.
- We have a terrace garden at Vilvam for you to enjoy a breezy morning or an evening cup of tea.
- There is a gated parking for 2 cars. However, there is ample space on the frontage to park your vehicles.
- With respect to cell phone and data card network connectivity, there is very good signal strength for BSNL and Aircel. Other operator’s connectivity might be limited.
- We do have a WiFi connection and the access will be provided on request. It’s free.