It’s a wonderful experience to stay at Vilvam for our entire family, that we could cherish for a long long time. We would love to come back again and again to Kodai not just for the climate but to taste Vilvam’s cuisine and spend some lovely time in Vilvam. The highlights are
- It’s a home away from a home. Makes you feel at home with utmost care from caretakers.
- What else do you want from the culinary Section, if your preferences are taken and all the items are organic and handpicked and served hot n tasty that will make your tastebuds go crazy and want for more
- For those movie buffs, there is an array of collection of movies of various genres and languages that you can view leisurely with your family
- And there was this library with nice collection of books for kids and elders.
- For sportsholic, there are some indoor activities such as chess, carrom etc.
- The caretakers at vilvam makes you so comfortable, both while you are planning for the outing by arranging packed lunch in hotboxes as well as during night when you wind up the day by giving you the hot waterbags to relieve any strain that you may have had during the outing.
- Vilvam helps you plan your trip by assisting you starting from Itinerary and other travel needs.